Webinar – Tailor Your Cyber Threat Intelligence!
Discover threats without the noise
Cyber-attacks are increasing – so you need to look outside of your network to discover threats to your business.
Join us on Thursday 16th February at 11.00am
Why attend this session?
– What is cyber threat intelligence and how could it help your business?
– The critical challenges to efficient intelligence gathering
– Real-life examples – how tailored threat intelligence cuts through the noise to expose potential threats
– A live platform demonstration
– how to comply with new ISO Annex A 5.7 Threat Intelligence
Skurio is an innovative Digital Risk Protection platform that automatically monitors the surface, deep and Dark Web for your critical business data and potential cyber threats to your business.
Brett Abela, Head of Technical Sales, Skurio
Brett Abela is an experienced Cyber Security sales professional with a strong background in a technical pre-sales capacity. He has worked with customers in large enterprise organisations across all verticals. Brett is a solution-oriented salesperson, focussing on the customer’s needs, driving mutually beneficial outcomes. He has delivered training across many technologies and is focused on delivering successful partner relationships. Previously Brett has worked at Thales, Logicalis, and Dimension Data (NTT) and in start-ups such as Hysolate & BigTec.